Trapani port is one of the most important of western Sicily. From there it is possible to reach Egadi Islands (Favignana, Levanzo and Maritime), Ustica, Pantelleria, Cagliari, Naples and Civitavecchia, Tunis, etc. in a very short time.
Here below there is a list of operating shipping companies and relevant contacts.
|Levanzo, Favignana, Marittimo, Pantelleria||+39 0923 541455||www.siremar.it|
+39 0923 24968
|Levanzo, Favignana, Marittimo, Napoli, Ustica||
+39 0923 438007
+39 0923 542470
The Trapani Airport is equidistant from train stations in Trapani and Marsala. Trapani station, connected with Palermo, Alcamo, Castellammare del Golfo, etc. can be reached by bus.
- to learn more about the services provided by the stations mentioned, and the ticket counter business hours, click here;
- for information on train schedules and tickets, click here.
Through the valley station located in the town of Erice, Casa Santa village, the system connects the city of Trapani to Erice top, along a track of 3,099 meters along the same way of the old cableway built in late '50. Every part of the structure is equipped with night lighting (to be operated during night hours) and has handicap-accessible cabins and cabins for boarding bicycles.
- web: www.funiviaerice.it
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com
- tel: +39 0923 869720 - +39 0923 569306
Customer care Airgest s.p.a.
Weather in Trapani
- 08/04/2016 NOTICE TO PASSENGERS »
- 11/12/2014 National Strike »
- 03/02/2014 Flights Cancellation: Darwin Airline Etihad Regional Trapani/Fiumicino »