NEW RULES FOR AIRCRAFT ACCESS
|Since 01 May 2022 in compliance with the Ministerial regulations currently in force regarding Covid, from May 1st, for national routes, the presentation of the green Covid-19 certification (vaccine, healing, tampon) is no longer mandatory. presentation of the green will depend on the regulatory provisions of the country of destination.
The green pass will still be required until May 31, 2022 for entry into Italy from any foreign origin (including the EU).
Furthermore, following the order of the Ministry of Health (24/04/22), for passengers arriving from abroad, it will no longer be necessary to fill out the digital location form (DPLF). However, the Ffp2 mask is still required onboard inter-runway buses and aircraft, with the exception of children under the age of six and people with pathologies or disabilities incompatible with the use of the mask.
Finally, the use of masks is strongly recommended inside the terminal.
- Since 18 February 2022 to travel by plane to and from the islands with the rest of the Italian territory BASIC GREEN PASS IS MANDATORY
- Since 10 January 2022, it is MANDATORY reinforced Green Pass (SUPER GREEN PASS) to access the aircraft
- Since 25 December 2021, due to the effect of the Law Decree n.221 of 24 December 2021, it is MANDATORY to wear the FFP2 mask to access the aircraft
NEW RULES FOR ENTERING ITALY
Since December 16th, 2021, entry into the national territory for persons who have stayed or transited, in the fourteen days prior to the entry, in one or more of the States or territories listed in List C of Annex 20 (hereinafter visible) to the Prime Ministerial Decree of March 2nd, 2021, as amended by paragraph 1, is permitted under the following conditions:
- at the time of embarkation, presentation of the Passenger Locator Form in digital format by their mobile device or in a hard-printed copy, to the carrier and to whoever is responsible for carrying out the checks;
- at the time of embarkation, presentation of one of the COVID-19 green certificates referred to in article 9, paragraph 2, letters a), b) and e-bis), of decree-law no. 52 of April 22nd2021, or other equivalent certification, to the carrier and to whoever is appointed to carry out the checks;
- at the time of embarkation, presentation of the certification of having taken, within 48 hours prior to entry into national territory, a molecular test, carried out by swab and negative result, or an antigenic test, carried out by swab and negative result, within 24 hours prior to entry into national territory, to the carrier and to whoever is delegated to carry out the checks.
In the event of not presenting one of the certifications referred to in paragraph 2, letter b), without prejudice to the obligation to take the molecular or antigenic test provided for in paragraph 2, letter e), the measure of fiduciary isolation for five days is applied, at the indicated address in the Passenger Locator Form, with the obligation to take a molecular or antigenic test by swab at the end of the quarantine period.
FOR PASSENGERS COMING FROM COUNTRIES ON LIST D (visible below)
At the time of embarkation, presentation of the certification of having taken, within 72 hours prior to entry into the national territory, a molecular test, carried out by swab and a negative result, or an antigenic test, carried out by swab and negative result, within 24 hours prior to entry into the national territory, to the carrier and to whoever is responsible for carrying out the checks. The molecular test period is reduced to 48 hours for entries from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and British bases on the island of Cyprus, and excluding those territories not belonging to the European continent).
FOR PASSENGERS COMING FROM COUNTRIES ON LIST E (visible below)
At the time of embarkation, presentation of the certification of having taken a molecular test, carried out by swab and negative result, within 72 hours prior to entry into national territory or an antigenic test, carried out by swab and negative result, within 24 hours prior to entry into national territory, to the carrier and to whoever is in charge of carrying out the checks.
LIST C COUNTRIES
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark (including the Faroe Islands and Greenland), Estonia, Finland, France (including Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana, Reunion, Mayotte and excluding other territories located outside the European continent), Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands (excluding territories located outside the European continent), Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including territories in the African continent), Sweden, Hungary, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Andorra, Principality of Monaco.
LIST D COUNTRIES
Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, New Zealand, Peru, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland (including Gibraltar, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands and British bases on the island of Cyprus and excluding territories outside European continent), Republic of Korea, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Taiwan, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and Macau.
LIST E COUNTRIES
All states and territories not specified elsewhere are listed.
GREEN PASS – RULES FOR DEPARTING PASSENGERS FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
Starting from 1 September 2021, boarding on aircraft used for commercial passenger transport services will be allowed only to subjects with COVID-19 green certifications (Green Pass).
The Green Pass for use on the national territory must certify that you have done:
– at least one dose of vaccine;
– have tested negative for a molecular or antigenic swab within 48 hours;
– to be cured of COVID-19 in the previous six months.
The above provisions DO NOT apply:
• children under 12, excluded by age from the vaccination campaign;
• to subjects exempt for health reasons from vaccination on the basis of suitable medical certification.
• to citizens who have received the ReiThera vaccine (one or two doses) as part of the Covitar trial.
GREEN PASS – RULES FOR PASSENGERS INSIDE THE AIRPORT
Following the entry into force of the decree-law of 23 July 2021 n. 105, from Friday 6 August the use of catering services at the airport will partly change.
In particular, while admission to the Terminal remains free or without showing the Green Pass:
– to access the restaurant tables it will be necessary to show the Green Pass to the operators;
– the Green Pass will not be required for the take-away service and for the drink at the bar counter. (even the consumption of food and drinks at barrels and high tables without seats does not require the Green Pass);
RULES FOR PASSENGERS ENTERING IN SICILY
From 14/07/2021 mandatory swab test for passengers arriving in Sicily from Malta or for those who stayed there in the previous 14 days as required by the ordinance n.77 14/07/2021 of the President of the Sicilian Region. In order to speed up the screening operations by the ASP staff and to minimize waiting times, please fill in the following forms before arriving at the airport, to be delivered to the screening stations.
From 22/07/2021 mandatory swab test for passengers arriving in Sicily from Netherlands, Greece, France or for those who stayed there in the previous 14 days as required by the ordinance n.79 22/07/2021 of the President of the Sicilian Region. In order to speed up the screening operations by the ASP staff and to minimize waiting times, please fill in the following forms before arriving at the airport, to be delivered to the screening stations.
In compliance with the Regional Ordinance n ° 71/2021, from 12 July 2021, all passengers arriving at Trapani Birgi airport will be able to use the screening service for FREE and on a VOLUNTARY BASIS using a nasal-pharyngeal swab (rapid antigenic swab ).
We also inform you that in compliance with the Regional Ordinance No. 75/2021, all passengers arriving in the Sicilian territory who come from the countries referred in Annex “E” of the Prime Ministerial Decree of 2 March 2021, subsequently updated by the health Ministry of 2 April 2021, including Spain and Portugal, have the OBLIGATION to undergo the screening service using a quick antigen swab, to be carried out at the airport, regardless of possession of the Green Pass and the outcome of the PCR test.
The duty of the swab at the airport is also extended to all those who have stayed and/or passed through these states in the 14 days. prior to their arrival in the Sicilian territory.
The rapid antigenic swabs are free of charge.
The link regarding rules for travel between states and entry into Italy from third countries is https://reopen.europa.eu/it/from-to/ita/mlt.
View the Regional Ordinances: