The airport offers the P1 car park with 672 parking spaces located directly in front of the terminal and the P2 car park with 51 parking spaces, open 24 hours a day.
Outside the car park, at the entrance to the terminal, there is a disability 18 spaces in parking accommodation.
The seats, outlined in yellow, are indicated with international symbols and immediately visible. If the outside places are sold out, free parking inside the main car park is allowed.
PARKING - Buy online
Access by online booking:
The QRCode assigned to the online booking must be positioned, facing upwards, in the appropriate reader of the entrance column of the car park, the correct reading of the QRCode will follow the automatic issue of the ticket with the words “Entrance with reservation”. Inside the car park, you can choose any of the available places. The QRCode allows you to have access to the car park even if the indication of “complete parking” is indicated.
To exit the car park, the ticket with the words “Entrance with reservation” must be inserted in the exit columns to open the bar.
In the event that the duration of the stay is greater than that booked, the exit column will indicate the extra sum to be paid. This payment can be made directly to the exit column via credit cards or to the automatic cash machines located at the exit of the arrivals hall of the Terminal or at the manned cash desk at the airport services offices located on the ground floor of the Terminal’s departures area.
For any requests for assistance:
- Press the call button on the automatic pay stations and entry/exit columns of the car park
- Go to the manned cash desk at the airport services offices located on the ground floor in the departure area of the Terminal
- Call 0923-610111
Cancellation of a reservation:
To request the cancellation and refund of a reservation, send an email to email@example.com indicating the Reservation code
Update a reservation:
To request, the modification of a reservation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the Reservation code
Management and invoice request:
To request an invoice for a reservation, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Booking code
- Information about the invoice holder
or go to the manned cash desk at the airport services offices located on the ground floor in the departure area of the Terminal.
APP TRAPANI AIRPORT PARKING
Whit TRAPANI AIRPORT PARKING APP you can book and pay for parking at the “V. Florio” Civil Airport of Trapani-Birgi.
Payment whit Parking APP:
Payment for parking can be made whit the park & pay function of the Trapani Airport Parking app, as follows:
- Scan the ticket barcode using the phone’s camera
- Get price to pay
- Confirm your payment
- Insert your ticket in the parking exit bar
You can leave the car park within 15 of payment.
RATES AND PAYMENT
Terms of payment:
How to pay
– Credit Card
|At the automatic cash machines located at the exit of the arrivals hall;
At the cash desk at the Airport Services offices located on the ground floor, departures area;
Whit App trapani airport parking;
|Before taking the car|
– Credit Card
|At the parking exit columns;
Whit App trapani airport parking;
|After picking up the car|
Rates may be subject to change.
|Length of stay||Parking area P1|
|0 minutes – 1 hour||€ 1,00|
|1 – 2 hours||€ 3,00|
|2 – 5 hours||€ 6,00|
|5 – 9 hours||€ 7,00|
|9 – 16 hours||€ 9,00|
|16 – 24 hours||€ 11,00|
|up to 2 days||€ 20,00|
|up to 3 days||€ 29,00|
|Every additional day||€ 8,00|
Rules and Terms
- The unattended parking service is subject to the rates above and to the following conditions. By entering with your vehicle in the parking lot, you fully accept these rules.
- To enter the parking lot with your vehicle, collect the coupon from the entrance columns.
- Abide by the horizontal and vertical signs, and park your vehicle in the spaces marked by the stripes. The manager reserves the right to remove any vehicles parked irregularly, and levy the related charges to the customer. Furthermore, the manager reserves the right to remove abandoned vehicles and proceed to forced execution on the same to collect the parking rates and the costs incurred. The manager reserves the right to remove the vehicles parked in areas subject to urgent operations, without charging any fees or penalties.
- Payment must be made before collecting your vehicle, at the parking lot tellers, to be able to exit from the parking lot. Insert the coupon in the exit column within 15 minutes after you paid.
- The validated entry coupon attests to the payment, except when a fiscal receipt is required – which can be obtained at automated tellers – or an invoice is required – which can be obtained at manned tellers.
- The entry coupon can be used by the holder to collect the vehicle from the parking lot, with a consequent waiver of liability for the manager.
- The automated teller accepts €50,00 bills only for payments higher than €30,00.
- In case of loss of the entry coupon, a flat-rate amount of €150,00 will be charged to collect the vehicle. Payment can be made at the manned teller, available during its opening hours. In order to collect the vehicle, the customer must submit the documents attesting to the ownership of the vehicle.
- The manager shall not be liable in case of damages to or attempted/actual theft of the vehicle, its components or items left within it.
- In the event of a dispute, the competent authority will be the jurisdiction of Trapani.