Dear customer, we inform you that the new online system for issuing the airport pass and vehicle pass, both temporary (TIV) and definitive (TIA) is operative since July the 17th
In order to access to the airport areas and to carry out a work, information and/or educational activity, a specific request must be submitted through the portal accessible through the following link: https://tesseramento.airgest.it
To request the TIA/TIV and/or the vehicle pass, it is necessary:
- register (only for the first time) as a private individual or as an individual firm or as a company, in order to obtain access to the credentials;
- log in with username and password in the private area;
- navigate in the menu at the top right to proceed with the request for a new airport pass and vehicle pass, both temporary (TIV) and definitive (TIA).
Once the request has been made via link and online, the pass office will take charge of it and will proceed with its own control activities and with the authorization process.
For further information and clarifications, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
The Pass Office hours are: Monday to Thursday from 09:30 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 16:30; on Friday from 09:30 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 16:00
The telephone numbers are: +39 0923 610153 / +39 0923 610111.
- P-SEC-09 – MEMBERSHIP AND PASS PROCEDURES
- F-SEC-09A – SUBSTITUTE DECLARATION OF EMPLOYEE CONTRACT
- F-SEC-09B– SELF-CERTIFICATION OF RESIDENCE OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND STUDIES
- F-SEC-09C – ESCORT ACCESS
- F-SEC-09D – DECLARATION OF CARD-PERMIT HOLDERS
- F-SEC-09E – DECLARATION OF VEHICLE-VEHICLE DRIVERS
- F-SEC-03A – PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
- INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PRICE LIST FOR BADGE ISSUE
Airside Safety course activation request mode
To request the access to the tests relating to the “Risk of Airside” course, it is necessary to send a request emails to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org e email@example.com, with attached a copy of the bank transfer of the amount of € 15.00 (VAT included) per participant.
The email must indicate the following:
Name Company requesting credentials;
Name and Surname of the participants;
Email of each individual participant
To make the transfer, use the following data:
INTESA SAN PAOLO AG. Trapani C.so Piersanti Mattarella 7
REASON FOR PAYMENT: Airside Risks Course + Name and surname of the participants